Autumn || Seasons


Hello lovely people!

So we've all noticed that the trees are turning pretty colors,  and leaves are falling to the ground. Not enough to make a leaf pile-yet. I'd say this is the most wonderful time of the year. Tomorrow's October, and then we have Halloween, Thanksgiving, and then getting ready for- eesh! CHRISTMAS!! The cooler weather is on its way, and for some people, it has already come! Anyway, I'd like to share with you some pretty fall leaves I took last week:


As you can see, there's still green leaves behind the orange maple leaves, but the trees are turning fast! I also wanted to share with you a pretty autumn sunset that I also took last week.

This was at the back of our woods, coming behind the trees. I shot it on the other side of our goat pen, so that's why you can see the electric fence in the pic. Have a wonderful day and...

                                       What do you like about Autumn?

                                                  All for now,

                                                 Hadassah

Comments

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts