Goats || Farm Life




Hello again, and thanks for reading my blog!
This is my second post, so I'm excited to show you some cute pictures!

Since we have a farm, I like to take pictures of the animals, around the farm.
As I said in my older post, we have chickens, goats, bunnies, cats, and a dog.
One thing about goats is that you have to use a 1600 ISO setting because goats will NOT stand still. :)

So a couple of weeks ago, I shot these pics of the goats:

This goat's name is Honeysuckle, and she's a Nubian goat. (I always liked her freckles on her ears and nose) :) She was born in March right around the time of our other goat, Ivy.










This goat's name is Dandelion (are you getting the theme?) and she's part Nubian, Lamancha, and Alpine goat. That's why she has the funny little ears that the rest of them don't have. She's 1 1/2 just like all the others, and I think was born in April.
She's very friendly, but very stubborn. She managed to look at the camera for me though!





This goat here is named Ivy, and she's my favorite. She is Nubian like Honeysuckle, and also has the freckly ears. She is about one 1 1/2 years old, and was born in March of last year.


As you can see in the picture above, we also have one more goat, and he is a Nubian. He is not a buck, and he is the sweetest goat you'll ever meet. He was born on the same day as Dandelion, and so he's about 1 1/2.  I was not able to get a picture of him, so I just used the one above. (he's the tan behind Ivy) We named him Mr. Tumnes, out of the Chronicles of Narnia series, and the rest of the goats are named after what they eat out in the woods.


Here's the funniest picture I took of Dandelion right at the right time.
Isn't she funny?

All for now,

Hadassah




Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts