Bubbles || Sisters


Hi there! I just wanted to say before I begin that thank you so much for checking out my blog! I am happy to say I have lots of viewers over the past couple weeks!
Anyway, here's the post for the day. My sisters, (I have four of them!) LOVE TO BLOW BUBBLES! So on Sunday, I practiced photography by taking some cute pics of them blowing bubbles.



I have four sisters, but one of them's very little, so she wasn't out here blowing that day.
I especially liked the one (above) of my sister, A, blowing bubbles, and I managed to freeze it in the photograph. Please comment and share below!

                                              All for now,

                                                Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. Freezing bubbles on such a warm day....you really are talented in more ways than photography!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts