Butterfly || God's Beauty


Hello there! Dassah here, again and I have the daily post for ya'll!

I don't have much to share with you today, except I got some really great pictures of a butterfly. Butterflies are one of my favorite things to photograph, because they really capture God's beauty, especially in the wings. I managed to take these pictures when I went out to try to get a hummingbird last week. I managed to get this instead:



When I looked it up on Google, I found that it is a Silver Spotted Skipper, a fast little butterfly that you can find generally at sunrise. I found this one early in the morning, so it fits the description. 😊

                                                       All for now,

                                                       Hadassah <3

Comments

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts