My sister || Coloring With Chalk

We have had a little sickness in our house this week, so I have not taken very many pictures this week, especially ones good enough to post on here. But I decided to put some VERY CUTE pictures of my little sister I took a couple weeks ago. My nickname for her is
"Raggedy Ann," mostly referring to her bright red hair!  💗

She was coloring with chalk when I took these pictures, so she was very concerned about her hands, because they were getting "dirty." :D






You can tell that the trees haven't turned their colors yet, so it was actually quite a few days ago. Hope you enjoy! :-)

                                                       All for now,


                                                       Hadassah <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts