Pumpkin Patch || Autumn Days

Hello!
We have been busy this week, and some family came down from New York to stay with us this past week on their way to Wisconsin. So we have had lots of fun this week with them.
On Wednesday we all went to a pumpkin patch. We went through a corn maze, picked out our pumpkins, and petted the animals in the petting zoo. We had LOTS of fun, and so I took the opportunity to get LOTS of photos, so here ya'll go:

 Here was my cousin in the corn maze, although we got through it easy, since it was mostly made for littler kids. :)

I absolutely LOVE  this picture of corn. I really like the pop (no pun intended) of the yellow corn!

Here's all the animals that we got to pet. Their was chickens, goats, a horse, and a BIG pig.



 Here's in the pumpkin barn, and there were A LOT of pumpkins to choose from. It took me awhile to pick my pumpkin! :)







We went to a farm called, "Kate's Pumpkin Barn," and the farm in Xenia, Ohio was just so fun and welcoming.You can find the Facebook link here: Katie's Pumpkin Barn

I hope you enjoyed the pictures! :)

                                                All for now,

                                                  Hadassah <3
             

Comments

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts