Fairy Garden || Happy Holidays


Hey ya'll, and I'm just wishin' you all today a very merry Christmas. True, it's not even December 1st yet, but some people may call me a "Christmas Elf," which means I LOVE CHRISTMAS. So today I'm showing you my latest fairy creation, my first Christmas one.
I actually have made four other fairy gardens which you can find here at THIS link.
So here ya go! ;)

 My first Christmas one has to be indoors of course, because right now we are having thirty degree weather in this part of Ohio. No snow yet though... :'(


So. Supplies.

  • I used an old cookie tin for the container
  • Fake moss for the ground (you can find this at Hobby Lobby!)
  • Rocks for the bottom (that's what's under the fake moss)
  • Some old snowy white trees that my Grandmother gave me, (not really sure where they came from!)
  • A Christmas fairy, and the adorable plastic geese to go along with her!

 I might add some more stuff later, not really sure, but I have been eyeing this:




Oh! And I just HAD to share with you this fun picture I took of the lights on our banister when we decorated for Christmas this past Friday.

So have a great week everyone! See you on Wednesday!


                                                       Xoxoxoxox!

                                                     ~Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. So lovely, Hadassah! I always adore your fairy gardens, and isn't photographing Christmas lights so fun??

    xo,
    -Charlotte B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love getting out-of-focus lights too! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts