Fairy Garden || Happy Holidays
Hey ya'll, and I'm just wishin' you all today a very merry Christmas. True, it's not even December 1st yet, but some people may call me a "Christmas Elf," which means I LOVE CHRISTMAS. So today I'm showing you my latest fairy creation, my first Christmas one.
I actually have made four other fairy gardens which you can find here at THIS link.
So here ya go! ;)
- I used an old cookie tin for the container
- Fake moss for the ground (you can find this at Hobby Lobby!)
- Rocks for the bottom (that's what's under the fake moss)
- Some old snowy white trees that my Grandmother gave me, (not really sure where they came from!)
- A Christmas fairy, and the adorable plastic geese to go along with her!
Oh! And I just HAD to share with you this fun picture I took of the lights on our banister when we decorated for Christmas this past Friday.
So have a great week everyone! See you on Wednesday!