My Sister || Photo Shoot


Hello everyone, and I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!
The photos I have to share today were actually taken mostly over the summer, so that's why Pumpkin Spice, my little sister, is wearing short sleeves. :)
(although we are  having some pretty crazy weather here in Ohio, and I did wear short sleeves last week!)





So tomorrow's Daylight Savings, so we all get an extra hour of sleep, which is something I'm looking forward too... zzzz... :D
Have a great weekend everyone!

                                                      All for now,

                                                        Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. Wonderful job, Dassah! I somehow missed this post earlier, and I'm so glad I came across it! Pumpkin Spice is soooooooo cute. =) You really captured her personality in your pictures! (Would you tell her "Hi" from me?)
    Love,
    Julianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! She loves you, and it's always "When's Julianne coming again?" Hopefully you can see her soon, so she'll stop driving me crazy! ;)

    Hadassah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! She's such a dear! =) Hopefully I can see your whole family sometime soon!
    XOXO,
    Julianne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts