A Trip To The Seashore!

Before I begin, I'll have to tell you that we didn't visit an actual seashore. Just a REALLY big lake. But "A Trip To The Seashore" sounds much better than "A Trip To The Lake." ;)

Anywaay...

The other day the weather was soo beautiful, that my Dad took Pete, A, and I down to Caesar's Creek Lake, to go hiking. We hiked about a quarter around the lake, (which was about a 5k) and of course, I brought my camera. : )

Out of-focus sun shining on the water

An old bottle

You can't go to the lake without finding an old bottle right? This one didn't have a note though...

Lake shore

A smiles for the camera

Pete, looking 'high and mighty'

The glorious lake

Footprints in the sand

Waves coming crashing in

Fake ducks & geese

We saw these ducks and geese from far away, so I tried to sneak up on them. Once I got close I realized they were fake! These "ducks" were just ploys for huntsman!

A and I

More waves


So I was pretty sore after the trip,(I don't normally go hiking in December!) but glad that I got the exercise- and great photos! :)

All for now,

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. Oh, Caesar's creek is the best! I have taken some of my very favorite pictures there, and hope to take many more :) Water and the way it reflects and catches the light is unlike anything else to me <3

    xo,
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts