Lately || Photography

Hey ya'll!
I've been pretty busy lately, with school, practicing lines for a Christmas Play, and practicing violin... so I haven't been taking too many pictures lately, especially with the FREEZING cold weather! So I'll just share pictures that I've taken lately, but not just on one day. :)


This picture was when ladybugs came out to tell us how cold our winter was going to be. There was a lot, so I'm thinkin' I better bundle up! ;)


Pumpkin Spice was outside one warmer day and got stuck in a ditch with the little toy Jeep she drives around in. She was trying to pull it out, and I caught the moment with her funny face.


Here's Mickey Mozart... cute as usual!


I took this picture just yesterday of this bright red leaf!



I have been trying to taking pictures of birds lately, and got the bird above, and the two bright red cardinals just today, actually. I've always been a bird-watcher, and when I starting liking-no, loving- photography, I loved birds even more. :)


So have a great weekend everyone, and as usual I LOVE comments, so please comment on which pictures you thought were best. See you all next week!


Blessings,

                                                   Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. I have been loving checking in on this blog Dass! Always a bright spot in my day!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of the bright red leaf in amongst the brown leaves & green grass is so lovely! I really like the contrast of the subject with the background.

    xo,
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts