Recap Of Christmas || 2016 Photos


Hey ya'll!
Just as I promised, here are the recap pictures I took of my Christmas:


So this isn't actually a Christmas picture, but it was a beautiful day, and I caught the sun in the kitchen window.


We love to get fun wrapping paper, and this year it seemed to be Star Wars and Frozen paper. :)


This is probably my favorite ornament on the tree. Yep, that's me. Aren't I cute? ;)


Here is one of our annual Christmas ornaments. We each got LEGO candy cane ornaments, or a present ornaments, also built out of LEGOS. 


We got the Peanuts and Veggie Tales Christmas Collections, which we have been watching a lot lately. :)




And then here's my stocking. Although I haven't been called 'Dassie' much lately, (I prefer Hadassah more) it was my little-kid nickname. Some of my friends still call me this, which makes me feel young again. :)

So did you like the pics? Comment below or share!

Xoxoxo- Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. Your Christmas day looks like it was lovely :) Thanks for sharing!

    love,
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts