A Walk In The Woods || Happy 2017!




HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It's just amazing how much change has happened to me in the year of 2016, and I CAN NOT believe it is 2017 ALREADY! I turned 12, my Mom had a baby boy, I learned a lot about photography, we did a full garden this year, we got rabbits, and sooo much more.
To kick off the New Year, I'll show you pictures that I took out in the woods again, on New Year's day. : )

 
I love the contrast in this picture!




I thought this tree stump was pretty funny, the way the bark stood out. You don't see that every day!


So how did you celebrate the New Year?

All for now,

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. A lot happened for me in 2017 as well: my sister go married, I got to know so many new friends, I learned more about photography as well, and invested a whole lot into my photography equipment ;) I love the contrast and texture in these photos, and that one of the grass is so lovely!

    love,
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love the tree logs in the last picture and was amazed how good it turned out because I accidentally took the photo! Sometimes that happens... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pics!!! And I love checking into this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh thank you! I always love a fresh comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts