Lately || Photography

Okay, so I've had several of these posts, but to tell you the truth I rather like doing all the photos I've been doing lately, instead of organizing them into one big thing and making a post about it... maybe just call me lazy. :)

Anywayyy...

Here are several photos I've taken over the past week. Hope you like, no LOVE, them!


This photo is pretty cool for me.  A big storm was rolling in, and the trees and this old radio tower right next to our house was blowing like crazy, so I snapped a quick picture before taking cover! The clouds are very dramatic.


This scene is dramatic as well. It was curtains being lit in a very dark room only by the gray overcast day out here in Ohio. I love the light. It reminds me of theater-stage lights.


Both of the pictures (below and above) were taken around the same time, except one is still, and one is when a big rock was thrown into the water. I love capturing splashes. ;)



This photo reminds me of the big redwood trees in CA. These are actually just ordinary tall pine trees, but I had to lay on my back and get the feeling of the big trees in the photo. It almost looks like they're going to come crashing down on me...eek!

So that's all for now, and before I go I wanted to note that all my posts go to Bloglovin' and Google+ automatically, so if you have those, please follow me!

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. Love all of these! That first photo is killer though... #allthedrama

    I adore taking pictures of splashes too :D There's just something so special about freezing something as elusive as water, in action. I actually just posted some photos that I took of water splashes at Caesar Creek this past Sunday on my photo blog: https://charlotteboyer.blogspot.com/2017/01/splash.html

    See ya soon ;)

    love,
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Charlotte! I loved your pics!

    Hadassah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the photo of the window! The mood is very intriguing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I really liked your blog as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, dear Hadassah. First of all, you have successfully captured five exceedingly lovely moments in time (I absolutely love the reflection of the trees in the beautiful still-water shot!). Secondly, you are the very first person that I have ever followed on Google+. I couldn't resist your "please follow me!" - such a heartfelt invitation simply could not be refused. Hehe. ;)

    In Christ,
    Geneva <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Geneva! I followed you back. ;)
    Hehe!

    Blessings to you and your family!

    Hadassah <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I wonder how people really knew the artistic quality of a splash before photography. They are so easy to miss-less than the blink of an eye, and never to be recreated in exactly the same form.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts