Patterns & Macro Photography


Hey ya'll!
I hope everyone is having a great week, and getting back into the groove since yesterday I know most people had work and school off. Also with all these ice and rain storms we've been having across the US I know it's been hard.
Anyway, today's post is about doing Macro & Patterns with the camera.
I actually do not have a Macro lens, but I love to do Macro photography with my regular 25-80 mm. The easiest way I do it, is I have my camera on auto-focus and get the subject in focus, and then switch it to Manual.
Patterns are fun, and I especially like to do brick walls, car tires, and wood piles. :)




Do you like Macro photography?

All for now,

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. Oh, Hadassah, that first picture is KILLER! I love it! Macro photography is so.much.fun to play with, though I can't do it very well with the equipment that I have currently. Some of my favorite pictures in the past, though, have been macro shots (I especially love the ones that I got of our strawberry plants a few years ago: https://charlotteboyer.blogspot.com/2014/08/small-joys.html man, I need to post on my photography blog again!)

    Wonderful pictures, dear! It was so, so good to see you and your family yesterday <3

    love,
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! I love your strawberries!
    Hope to see you soon as well! <3 <^..^>

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! You amaze me every day with your talent and artistic eye. That, and you're just plain amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! The dew drop on the tree - simply stunning! Bravo, Hadassah!

    Love in Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts