Raggedy Ann's Birthday! || Photoshoot


Hey ya'll! Yesterday was one of my little sister's birthdays, the one I call Raggedy Ann.
She turned four, so she's 'officially' a "big girl" now. :)
She actually doesn't like her picture being taken, so to take this shoot I had to put her in a princess dress and let her act silly. I didn't get to many pictures, but here are most of them.


(All of these were down in our playroom, in the basement!)


This was the face when I told her she was four. She said, "What? FOUR?"



She enjoyed opening presents, eating a hot air balloon cupcake cake with mint chocolate chip ice cream, and especially going to Grandma and Grandpa's house later in the afternoon. So, all in all, she had a good birthday, and I got the pictures of it. :)

All for now,

Hadassah <3 


Comments

  1. Ohhhhh, Hadassah! I'm so glad that darling little sister of yours had a happy birthday! Please give her a giant hug for me...and while your at it, you might as well give ALL of your sisters a couple of nice big hugs. I miss them all so much already!

    Thanks for brightening my week (in more ways than one)! :)

    Love In Christ,
    Geneva Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will! Thank you Geneva!

    <3 Hadassah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hadassah, these pictures are just so wonderful! The emotion and joy that you captured in Marija's face is truly priceless. (And happy birthday, Marija! *hugs*)

    love,
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pictures, Dassah! "Raggedy Ann" is so darling. (Like all of the Schaap girls) =) Would you wish her a happy birthday from me?
    Love,
    Julianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's an ABSOLUTE Cutie!!!!! Great Pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! And she gets the cuteness after me, of course. ;)

    Hadassah <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. OF, COURSE!!!! I should have known! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts