Siblings & Filters

"Transfer" filter
So why not have another "&" post? I'm already on a roll. :)
Today's post is about filters that I've been using on the computer, not really on my lens, but doing some filtering and editing on the photo software that I use, that's just already on the computer, built in. Also some more sibling portraits, because I know all my crazy nature obsession with the camera is probably getting a little boring. :)

Black & White filter

Chrome Filter

Fade Filter

Most pictures I take I don't have any filters on, except my regular UV protection lens.
Sorry to get all techy on ya'll. I also wanted to note that you guys are the best. I have had so much fun reading all the comments that I get, and it's really making my day! Every day.

So that's all for now, and I'm defiantly ready for the weekend, even though it's only Thursday! ;)

Hadassah <3



Comments

  1. GAH your siblings are SO CUTE! But you already knew that ;) That last one of Miss A is tripping me up though! She looks so.grown.up. o.O

    You are going to have so much fun with filters and presets, Miss Hadassah! It's a whole other world of photography just waiting for you to open up! I couldn't imagine photography without my beloved VSCO Film presets :] I can't wait to see how your editing style develops!

    love,
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Dassah! Your siblings are so precious (and great models)!
    <3 Julianne =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your youngest sibling is growing WAY to fast!!! Give him a big scrunchy hug for me and see if you can shrink him down a bit again! 😜❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Julianne! I will try to shrink him, although he's growing fast! He's already standing. :)
    I know! She's growing fast Charlotte! And I'm really finding that I love to edit!

    Thank ya'll for commenting! ;)

    <3 Hadassah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! I can't handle it! These are simply TOO cute, Hadassah! Like seriously. I can't even look at that second picture for longer then 10 seconds because it is SO OVERWHELMING!! I'm thinking that I probably will need to go hug a pillow in order to recover... it would be too dangerous to hug a person at this point! *squeal* :)

    Love in Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do not know how hard a laughed when I read your comment Geneva! Sometimes I can't stand how cute he his as well! :)

    Blessings,

    Hadassah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are adorable pictures, Dass! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts