Water & Reflections

Hey ya'll!
Today's post is about water and reflections, and I went out yesterday and got some great pictures of water and reflections, since we've been having sooo much rain and gray skies here. No ice or snow for us yet though!


This is one of my favs so far, and it's the reflection of the trees in a puddle on our driveway.


Here's one of our creeks running with water, and you can see it froze in motion.


This one is kind of St. Patrick-ey with all the three-leaf clovers in a big puddle of water out in our pasture. It's kind of early for St. Patrick's Day though! :)


Here's another reflection picture, with the trees reflecting on one of our car mirrors. You can see it also reflects in the car window as well.

So that's it for the day, and I hope you enjoyed the pictures! I know I had lots of fun capturing them yesterday, even though only a sliver of the sky was blue... *sigh*

Do you like capturing reflections in water and windows?
What are your thoughts about gray skies? :)

All for now,

Hadassah <3


Comments

  1. Oh, that first picture is just so, SO perfect! I couldn't believe that you took it, Dassah! All these pictures are so good! I love seeing your work progress :) You're awesome, girl friend!

    love,
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready for some sunshine! But I love your pictures you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, so am I, but these do really remind me of the gray still days in January. :)

    Hadassah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. These are BEAUTIFUL, Hadassah! Truly! I'm really struggling to pick which one is my favorite! Hmm. I think I'd have to go with the middle two. Something about the water... I can't quite put my finger on it. They seem to capture a sort of... peaceful turmoil. Ah, yes. Pictures really can say a thousand words - yours certainly do!

    Love in Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I always believed a picture could say a thousand words- especially those calm nature shots. Especially like the ones people take in California, with the big trees... ahhh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Dass!!!! I love the rushing creek!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That made for an interesting outing-looking for reflections. I loved the clover in the water-logged pasture. Good eye!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts