A Walk In The Woods || Nature Photography


Today's post I thought I would start with my nature photography that I've been taking a lot lately. And I have good news! Spring is almost here! And it's been so weird weather here in Ohio lately, with highs of 65* and 70*s!! In February! I was amazed two days ago when I walked out in a t-shirt and felt fine! :0
I am SO EXCITED to get our garden started, and I will have pics soon! :)

But anyway, here's the pictures I took mainly yesterday, with a couple from Saturday as well:

Spring Buds

Spring Daffodils! 

Macro Pinecone

Spring Spruce

New leaves growing!!

I have had so much fun with my nifty fifty lens, especially with Manual focusing. I definitely like my nifty fifty more than my 25-50 mm, which is my other lens I use a lot as well. So that wraps things up around here!  

Are you ready for spring?
What are you most looking forward to for spring?

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. LOVE these photos, Hadassah! I can't believe the weather, either, but I'm loving it for all the time I can spend outside walking with my family down to Caesar Creek :) (and for how little layers I have to wear everyday. YAY! I don't love layering ;)

    see you soon!

    love,
    -C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that first picture is EXCEPTIONALLY stunning. Wow. There really is just SO MUCH beauty packed into even the tiniest bits of nature! I simply can't get over it! Wonderful pictures, Hadassah! <3

    In Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts