An Interview With || Anna Christina!


So today I have another interview for ya'll!! I was so excited to meet this young lady over e-mail to ask her to do this interview! Currently she is in Guatemala serving there as a missionary. She posts all of her creative and really wonderful photography over here:
Anna Christina Marie . So let's get started, shall we?


What age were you when you discovered photography? I'm going to guess on this one! I don't remember actually really getting into photography until I was maybe around 13? But I do remember being little and dressing up my dolls, and my mom would let me take a couple pictures of them posed ;)

What was your first camera? My first camera was a Sony DSLR. I saved my money for awhile because I wanted to get a nice camera. That was about 3-4 years ago and it's served me well.

When did you start bloggin' about photography? The end of 2013.

What is your favorite photographers? My favorite photographer has always been Katelyn James. (Which you can find here:)
Katelyn James

What is your favorite thing to photograph? I enjoy doing weddings and family portraits, but macro photography is my all time favorite. Next to that would be senior pictures. Really enjoy doing that.

Who inspires you the most? Once again it would be Katelyn James. She inspires in a lot of ways, but mostly in the beautiful way she captures the light.
What camera do you have now? (or cameras) I still have the one I bought 3 years ago. Sony a37.

Do you have a photo business? Yes and no :) I'm not an official photography business, but I have done a lot of family portraits, seniors, 2 weddings and so on. I'm still working on getting it launched.

What is your favorite photograph you ever took? It would be this blade of grass with a dew drop. Making something so tiny and often unnoticed become so real.

And here you can see all the wonderful work she does!







I hope all of you enjoyed this post as much as I did creating it! Thanks so much to Anna Christina!! :)


Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. WOW those macro shots are AMAZING! Thanks so much for sharing, Anna and Hadassah!

    love,
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos. And a thoughtful interview, widening your view, so to speak. Well done, you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the interview was very fun to do with her! :)

      Delete
  3. Ohhhh! Wow. These pictures gave me thrills - several thrills! :)
    Thank you so much for sharing them!

    In Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! It was fun to get to do it. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH!! These are such AWESOME pictures!!! I especially LOVE the last one! So lovely Anna!! Great interview Dass!!
    Blessings,
    Caroline K

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts