Around The Farm || Spring Pictures

Flowers against the sidewalk, just after a rain shower

Ahh, spring is almost here, and the weather is turning out to be so beautiful lately. T-shirt weather, (with a few thunder showers here and there) makes you want to sing and dance and run a 5k. True, I may not be ready for a 5k, but I have done quite a few in the past, and they really make you feel fit and exercised... and VERY tired. ;)

But anyway, I had Blue Eyes and Pumpkin Spice outside the other day, and so I grabbed my camera and started shootin' away! :)


Oh my goodness she is an adorable farm girl, with her rain boots, and our farm truck behind her. I think the electric pole actually gives some symmetry to the picture, and so does the trees behind her. <3


Red hair runs in the family, and all my little sisters have it, but I am the only brown-haired gal in our family. Although I guess I like it since I don't have the 'Irish temper' they do. ;)


Kudos to whoever can find the amazing eye in this picture. It might not be hard, but blue eyes. *sigh*


Another blue-eyed picture + curls. :)

Which picture was your favorite?
Does red hair run in your family?

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. Hadassah, you are just getting so.good.!! You are rocking that aperture!! And I LOVE the lighting in the third photo! So soft and glow-y *sigh*... and yes, blue eyes are just the bomb.

    love,
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shots :) Still snowy here even with 60 degrees today. My Dad was a red head, and me too, but now that Iv'e gotten older the red has faded away - I wish it had stayed, it was more strawberry blonde/ auburn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Charlotte and Diana! Yes, red hair is lovely. :)

    Hadassah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh! Hadassah, what loveliness! Nothing is QUITE so beautiful as darling little girls enjoying a glorious day out of doors! Hasn't the air has been wonderfully sweet, warm, and fresh for the last couple of days? It tastes like SPRING! And - oh, goodness! I don't know if anything could POSSIBLY be more delicious! It IS so very invigorating, isn't it? And - Ooh! I didn't know that you liked to run! I think that is sooo cool! :)

    When Sam was born he had a shock of bright red hair - but he was the only one out of nine kids! I think it is quite funny actually... that ONE red-haired kid... hehe. :)

    In Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Sam with bright red hair!! Wow! And now he's a blonde- I can not imagine it!! :D
      Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! You make me laugh. :)

      Hadassah <3

      Delete
  5. I love those little girls! They're such dears! Great pictures!
    In Christ,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts