Lately || People Skills


Mickey Motzart

So lately I've been working on my people skills. Even though my 'type' is the opposite of my shy siblings, sometimes I really have to work on my people skills. I think all people feel shy sometimes, or nervous, and sometimes you just can't stop that. No, I haven't been working with celebrities or anything, but I have been working with my siblings and posing them the way I want them. I've actually had a lot of fun. The picture above (Mickey Motzart) reminds me of this poem:
There was a little girl,
  Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good
She was very very good,
  And when she was bad she was horrid.

Except he's a little boy. But I LOVED the curl, so I just had to get it in the picture!

Pumpkin Spice

Pumpkin Spice LOVES to get her picture taken. Here she was hanging out of a tree. :o

Raggedy Ann

Ooh, I LOVED the bright colors she was wearing, and for once she actually said, "Can you take MY picture now?!" I was truly amazed.

Mickey Motzart

I've also been working with Mickey Motzart A LOT. He's cute but it's super hard -almost impossible- to get the right photo because he never stops moving!

Mickey Motzart


Oh, and can you guess who these two are? Yep, the top one is Mickey Motzart and the bottom one is (eek!) me!!! I took the top picture and it reminded me of me when I was a baby. I quickly added these two into a collage, and wow. We look alike. Who knew? :)

Which one did you like the best?
Do you have to work on your people skills a lot?

Hadassah <3


Comments

  1. Eeee, these are SO cute, Hadassah! Love them :) The top one of Mickey Motzart is prime, just prime!! Your Mom is going to *treasure* that photograph, I'm sure. And brownie point to you for developing your people skills! It can be challenging, but oh-so-fun when you get the hang of it ;)

    xo,
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, she treasures it already. And yes, people skills are so fun when you finally get the hang of it! ;)

    Hadassah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Hadassah! The baby pictures are ADORABLE!!!!!!!! I totally understand the whole "wiggly baby" thing. Sometimes it seems like ALL of our baby pictures of Maria are blurry (and yet, we love them anyway :). The black and white picture might just be my favorite. I love his expression! - Ah, so much personality. :)

    In Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gigi! And so are my baby pictures, but I LOVE them to pieces anyway! :D

      Hadassah <3

      Delete
  4. Goodness you are highly talented Dassah! I absolutely love each and every photo of yours. You're a gifted photographer. Your portraits are par excellence! At 12 years of age (12, right!?) you're doing magic which is indescribable, I wonder what will you do when you will grow up! My best wishes are with you :) keep shining :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you!! Yes, I am 12 (1/2) and I'm actually dreaming to become a professional photographer. :) Thank you for your comment, it made me smile. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts