Lately || Through The 50mm Lens


All right. I know. Mickey Motzart is taking over my blog with pictures! But the thing is he's SO. DARN. CUTE. Every time he's happy and playing in our playroom I ALWAYS grab the camera. But how could you not? He's one of our happiest babies, and loves to pull hair. (ouch!) But here's a bunch more photos I took using my new 50mm!

I love my 50mm!! :)

Oh My Goodness, this picture makes me smile!

Model Skills! 


The other day I went to our neighbor's fence to capture the stillness of the sunset and the amazing clouds surrounding it. Here are just some of my pictures! ;)


So that's about it for me, and I'm definitely looking forward toward the weekend! Woo hoo! Tomorrow's just A MONTH until BEAUTY AND THE BEAST COMES OUT! I am soooooooo looking forward to that movie!! (You can find the trailer HERE or HERE)

What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Are you excited for Beauty and the Beast? ;)

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. <3 <3 <3 That's all I can say. You're fabulous Hadassah, and Mickey Motzart is SO CUTE! Now if I can just get him to let me hold him without him dissolving in a puddle of tears... ;)

    love,
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word isn't the 50mm AMAZING??? these are so beautiful. And Beauty & the Beast?? Yes a thousand times :))) Great job.

    Aliyah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aliyah! I know! 50mm are AWESOME!! :) :) :)

      Hadassah

      Delete
  3. AAAAAAAAHHHH! I can't handle it! The cuteness in these pictures is PAINFULLY adorable (painful in that wonderful kind of way :). And those last two pictures! Oh, they capture so much of that evening-beauty which no amount of words could ever FULLY express! Hadassah, your pictures have added so much joy to my day! I'm so glad that you are sharing your God-given on this lovely blog of yours!

    Love in Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dassah! Your pictures are AMAZING, and you are too! I also CAN'T wait for Beauty and the Beast to come out!
    God Bless,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts