My Latest Fairy Garden!



As you may have guessed in the post title, today's post (I know I'm a little late!) is about my latest creation of a fairy garden.
First off pretty much everything in here is from my Grandmother, except the frogs & turtles and the old muffin tin. I apologize for any slightly blurry photos, we have very bad lighting in our house, and I was struggling with my ISO and shutter speed.

Wishing Well

The town is mainly just little houses with mini bunnies. I would call it a fairy garden, but I guess it's a mini bunny town as well. :)



This top-of-a-carrot house was fun 'cause it opens! Inside you find a mother bunny in the pantry! I was surprised when I figured out you could open it!


Before I sign off, I wanted to note that I have had so much fun looking at this gal's website today!  In fact, this shutterbug gal took my photos the other day for fun, and did a blog post about it as well on her blog! You may notice it's my new "about me" picture above. :)

Which fairy garden do you like best?

All for now,

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. LOVE it, Hadassah! You are so creative with your fairy houses! Puts me in mind of our fun time this past summer building a couple with you and your sister :)

    Thanks for the lovely shout-out, dear! I miss you! We need to get together for another photo shoot soon ;) <3

    love,
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! I do remember making my first fairy house from scratch was so fun at your house!
    And yes, we do need to get together soon too for a fun photoshoot! :)

    Hadassah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairy houses in a muffin pan - simply genius! I love this, Hadassah! It totally makes me smile! :)

    In Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you haven't seen these already, I have used several recycled containers as fairy gardens. :)
      Have you ever tried it?

      http://dassahphotography.blogspot.com/2016/10/my-fairy-gardens-fairy-gardening.html

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts