My New 50mm Lens!

Me, in the mirror <3 <3 <3

Hey guys! As usual I was SUPER excited to share this post with you guys! Mainly because I got a new lens! Yep! My new trusty 50mm is a LIFESAVER! I actually did not buy just the lens, but a kit that you can find here on Amazon: 50mm lens kit
So do you guys want to check out the pics I've taken with this thing?
Here ya go! ;)

Flowers on the table for Valentine's!
My Dad got my Mom a bunch of flowers from the store for Valentine's and they were so colorful and pretty so I took a bunch of pictures of them. Happy (late) Valentine's!

Close-Up

A, reading a book

Flowers (again)

50mm rocks! :)

"Who is that girl I see? Staring straight back at me..." (Disney!) :)

My kit!!
I got the full kit off of Amazon (link up near top) for only $125! I was super impressed with everything, including the lens itself! It is so quiet when it focuses. Not to mention manual-focusing is AWESOME! ;)
So that's all for me. Now what about you?

What did ya'll do for Valentine's?
Any Secret Admires? ;)

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. Eeeeee!! I am SO STOKED for you, Hadassah-girl! You look so adorbs in the photos! And I am so excited that your photography is sporting a good, well-deserved dose of bokeh ;) Enjoy that fabulous aperture! I can't wait to see you grow with this new lens!

    love,
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I LOVE the exposure and how well you can do everything! It's am-azing.
    I'm already going cra-azy with photos! ;)

    Hadassah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell that you're excited, Hadassah... so I'm excited too! :) Have fun with all of your new "camera stuff." (One of these days, Hadassah, you really should teach me how to speak "photography language"! Hehe :)

    In Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's actually not that hard to speak "photography language," but sure, I will teach you something one of these days. (hee-hee ;))

      Hadassah <3

      Delete
  4. Hadassah, I love your pictures! You're so talented! Someday, you'll need to teach me how to take great pics! ;) What type of camera do you use? Is it on Amazon?
    Blessings,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caroline, and yes, I use a EOS Rebel 2Ti which my Dad got off of Amazon. :)
      Here's the link:

      https://www.amazon.com/Canon-T2i-Body-Only-Discontinued/dp/B0035FZJI0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1488249205&sr=8-2&keywords=2Ti+canon+Rebel

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts