Photoshoot || Blue Eyes



Hey ya'll! Today's post I was super excited to share because these pictures are so darn cute! Blue Eyes is just like Raggedy Ann. She.Does.Not. Like having her picture taken!
Which is so weird because most of my siblings do. I guess 'cause she's in her Terrible Twos stage, which is stubborn, yelling, and very independent. *sigh*

But I got some really cute pictures of her on Sunday when I went out with my camera. So are we ready? Let's go!!


This picture makes me think of Lizzy from Pride and Prejudice , just the stare and the hair around her face in those adorable curls. :)


This picture makes me think she likes nature, as she's hugging the tree and looking up towards the sky.


I think with littler kids they look adorable with hair around their face! Especially when it's windy, like it was on Sunday. :)

Do you like taking pictures outside with a littler child?
Which one is your favorite?

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. LOVE! Oh, Hadassah, these pictures of Blue Eyes are SO sweet <3 I love them! I can't wait for the day when I can photograph your younger sisters too :)

    love,
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are INCREDIBLY adorable. The light shining in your sister's wispy. wind-blown hair is SO picturesque. Ohhh, what a sweetie! I do enjoy taking pictures of Maria when I have the great privilege of using Leandra's superior camera. But with Leandra gone and everything... I haven't in a good long while. Maybe I should one of these days! :)

    In Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Geneva for your sweet comment! Even just an IPhone can create great pictures though, but I do love my DSLR! :)

      Hadassah <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts