A Walk In The Woods || Flowers & Nature



Hey ya'll! I am super excited to share this post with you, because as I said in my last post, I have been experimenting with F 1.8. OK guys, you seriously have to check this out. This might just be my favorite f-stop number I have ever shot with. If you have NO idea what I'm talking about (you don't have to feel bad, I'm a beginner as well!) you can find a good idea of what an "f-stop" is here. So, as I was saying, I am in LOVE with F 1.8. Just the aperture and distance and oh, my goodness. It's amazing. If you have a DSLR camera like me, you might know what I'm talking about. It's extraordinary. It makes that object stand out sooo well! Like here it shows what I'm talking about. But otherwise, you can just look at my photos. :)

I had so much fun a couple days ago since the weather was so beautiful and just walking around enjoying everything that He has made- and done for us.


Flower Power! Can we take a moment to enjoy these little tiny flowers that bring joy into our lives?! ^_^


Ahh, another experiment with Colorizephoto.com! If you haven't checked that out, you should do that now! I love how the leaf, butterfly, and flower turned out just like the color in the photo! It's amazing.


These two were the buds growing on a bush near our driveway. I L.O.V.E the color in these two!



I didn't actually mean to get that spiderweb in there *shrug* but I like it. It makes it more mysterious. Hehe ;)



Pete was raking a huge pile of leaves in our backyard so I got some fall-ish pictures... even though it's spring. Oh well, I'll use them in October I suppose.


If you look super closely at this picture you can see a bee gathering nectar in the flower.
I was truly astonished after I looked at the details of the insect's body. Ohh... so in love with F 1.8 and my 50 nifty lens! I have been rarely switching the lenses, because of how amazed I am with my 50mm that I bought recently!! You should definitely check this kit out. 

Which picture is your favorite?
Have you been enjoying spring weather? ;)

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. These are so lovely, Hadasah! The detail in them is indeed wonderful :) And f/1.8 truly is a dream! I love the rich color & contrast in #4 & #5.

    love,
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites are the spiderweb picture (it IS quite "mysterious" <3 :), the crocus picture, and lastly, the image with the "fancy coloring." (I always use very technical words, I know ;) Spring is SOOOOOOOOOOO wonderful. If only I could spend my every waking hour out in its beauteous... beauty!!! Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts