Day #7


Yayayayayayayayayayayayay! Can I just say I LOVED doing this challenge with you guys!
It's been so inspiring to get all of your 1+s on Google+, encouraging e-mails,  and keep the comments coming ya'll!

OK. Now down to business. Today's final picture (of the challenge!!) is an surprisingly amazing unbelievable picture I got the other day. My brother, Pete is taking a picture of Mickey Mozart in my Nana's lap with just a point-and-shoot. What really gets me is the light!!
I decided to change it to black & white bu-ut it looks amazing even then! Wow. I am just amazed at how this picture turned out..I guess you guys are probably tired of all of my ramblings though, so I should get off this picture and move on. ;)

But I will be back on Monday for an A_M_A_Z_I_N_G interview with a good photographer I've gotten to know over the past couple months. :)

So that wraps things up... see ya'll Monday!! :)

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. Wow, this one is fabulous, Hadassah! I love the story it tells!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever shot! You inspire me. Maybe I'll join in on the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts