Lately || Photography


Hey ya'll! I'm back to brighten up your Monday with my latest photography! :)
I haven't been working on specifics lately, except some nature photography since spring is already FULL of flowers! *sigh* #springbliss

I got the image (above) of the cat yesterday, and LOVED it! Oh my goodness, it was like the cat was posing for me! I set the camera on the ground and let it auto-focus, and loved how it focused RIGHT on the cat's eyes! *squeal* I love cats! ;)

Sooooo, moving on, here are the rest of my images ya'll have been waiting for:



Oh, flower time! You cannot get past a flower by me without me taking a picture of it!
Don't you just love spring?



Oh, my first person in awhile forever on the blog! I have been obsessed with the sky & nature so much lately, and getting the flu in our house is no picnic either, so I have not had my little sisters here in awhile, especially A.


Oh, sky. The beauty of the sky is so wonderful, and I actually got this picture at a hunting place, if you can believe that!! ;)
That's my latest, but before I go...

What's your favorite thing about spring?
Do you enjoy flowers?

Hadassah <3




Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures Dass!
    Caroline Kidd

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Hadassah! I love the warm weather about Spring the most, I think :) Not the allergies though, lol!

    xo,
    -C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! That cat picture is really, REALLY good. And I love the flowers too! The first things that comes to mind when I think of the joys of spring are sunshine, warmth, birds, flowers, and just... watching things bloom and grow! :)

    Love in Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so the cat photo is literally AWARD WORTHY. Like wut. Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! I wasn't sure what I was going to get on the cat photo, but L-O-V-E-D what I got afterward!

    Thanks for commenting, Charlotte, Caroline, Aliyah, and Geneva!

    Hadassah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts