Pumpkin Spice's Birthday || Photoshoot Recap


This post is just slightly late, because yesterday was actually this sweet little girl's birthday, and so of course I did a photoshoot with her in the mid-afternoon. Well. I tried. She wanted to go play with A & Raggedy Ann, so I took a couple of shots and let her play, because, after all, it was her birthday. :) But I had fun anyway, using F. 1.8 again.


So serious!! I didn't focus on her nose on purpose, or her hair really, but I liked how it turned out. ;)


Oh! That grin makes me smile!! I love her red hair as well, it gives it some color in the picture, besides the grassy hill behind her. :)


I didn't bring out my camera for the cake or anything since we had several IPods and phones out already "capturing memories," so that's all the pictures I have of her today. I'm sorry for such a short post, but I have to finish up some school tests and such *sigh* so I'd better go!! Have a great weekend everyone!!

Are you celebrating any birthdays soon, or did celebrate recently?

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. I hope that Pumkpin Spice had a very happy birthday. Give her a hug for me when you get the chance! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts