Raindrops On The Windowsill



Ooh... raindrops on a window is one of the most AMAZING things to photograph. Trust me.
I had so much fun taking these pictures right after a rainstorm and LOVED how they turned out. Especially the top one... :)
I have another poem to share from Robert Frost. Man, he seems to have a poem for everything I photograph!! ;)

The line-storm clouds fly tattered and swift, 
The road is forlorn all day, 
Where a myriad snowy quartz stones lift, 
And the hoof-prints vanish away. 
The roadside flowers, too wet for the bee,
Expend their bloom in vain. 
Come over the hills and far with me, 
And be my love in the rain.

(you can find the rest of the poem here: A Line-Storm Song by Robert Frost) 


(the lines you see are the screen on the other side of the window )  :)

I used a bunch of different filters to create these photos, and am very satisfied how they turned out, especially the top one, using a "processed" filter to make everything blue-ish.

Raindrops

Dramatic lighting can change a picture- especially a kitchen window ;)
If you ever want to try to amaze your friends with your photography skills, this is definitely one of the ones to try! Raindrops. Wow. It's just amazing. :)
I have to say I am a lover of all rain & thunder storms, although not the ones where the power goes out and you get a tornado watch warning. *eek!*
But rain & water is one of the amazing things in nature that just ceases to amaze me. :)
Oh, and if you haven't taken the survey, you can take it here!

Which picture was your favorite?
Do you like rainstorms?
 

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. That is so cool, Dassah! I love it!
    Caroline <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts