Survey Results || 2017


Hey ya'll! The results are in! I know a lot of you have been waiting for the results to finally be live on my blog, so great news! The wait is over! I finally closed the survey and got the results back to ya'll!

"Anytime I feel like it" was a popular answer! Maybe I should blog more often so ya'll can have a new post waiting for you every time! ^_^



Most people said no, although I got a couple yeses! I was happy to see that- AND there are more wanna-be photographers out there! Woo hoo you guys! :)



"Other" was most likely Facebook, since I did post it there as well, but I did have 4 through-someone's-blog answers, so I guessed that was probably the Boyer Sisters or Minnie Muse!


Well I know some of you were probably through Facebook and don't even read my blog, but my guess is over on the female part! There's just more gal bloggers than there is guys! ;)


Very interesting! Most of ya'll said "Regular Picture Posts," although I see I'm going to have to do more Photography Highlights! Also I hope to have some more interviews up soon! So don't you worry! ;)


Well... I don't think this person really lives in Ireland, bu-ut it was a funny practical joke. ;)


And Photography Highlights wins! Wow this one surprised me! More videos came in second, so I'll have to be doing more of those I suppose! Giveaways came in third, so I might be thinking of something in the future photography-wise, and then I need to do some Tutorials, and Interviews as well.

I wanted to say a BIG thank you to everyone who took my survey! This was my first one on the Blogosphere,  and I had TONS of fun with you guys! Keep the comments and sweet e-mails coming! You. Make. My. Day! <3

Thank you all again, and I look forward to it next year! ^_^

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. Awwww I missed this! Too bad! I read whenever I feel like it, I am a photographer lol, I found you through Petra's blog, Imma girl, I love the photography highlights, I live in the USA, and I'd love to see whatever you come up with <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you Aliyah! I'm sorry you missed it, but thanks for givin' me your info, I'll add it to this year's survey! :)

    Hadassah <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts