The 3 Cycles || Sunrise, Sunset, The Moon


Hey hey! I'm back for my daily post (well - almost daily!) and as you may've guessed, all the pictures today are cycles of the moon and sun. No, I don't have mid-day, but that's probably because mid-day is THE WORST time to shoot photography! That's practically rule 1. on the photographer's list. Whatever you do, do not shoot mid-day, unless you want squinty eyes, sun glare, and sunburns. *eek!*

Anywaay, here are the pictures. The top one was the other night when the full moon was out. My Dad, brother and I took the good ol' tripod and walked to the end of our driveway. It took awhile to get it right, but *sigh* the resulting image was ama-zing!! :)


These two are sunset. I am a lover for sun flare and these were awesome!


And here is the sunrise. I captured the sun hitting the trees in the top, and sun flare in the bottom. ( I am in LOVE with sun flare!!) :)


So that wraps things up! See ya'll Friday!! :)

Have you ever shot any of the 3 cycles?
Did you get to see the full moon?

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. Ohhh, Loveliness! Though not a die-heart photographer myself, even I have experienced the "pull" of certain lighting at certain times of the day. Why is it that sunset sometimes simply DEMANDS to be appreciated through the lens of a camera? I couldn't tell you. All I know is that light is breathtaking.

    In Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts