A Day At The Shooting Range || Recap


Before I begin, I want to say that people have different views on different things. Such as guns. I know a lot of people that believe guns aren't good, and that no one should be using them... Or other things; such as guns cause wars, injury, etc. etc.

I believe that yes, guns can cause wars, and yes, if not handled properly they can cause injury, or even death, but I think anyone ABOVE 21 should know how to use a gun, at least that's the law about age in my state. They were shooting at a target, with ear-safety on, and completely away from ALL people.

Some of my relatives (I won't say who because of private reasons) were shooting at this certain shooting range the other day, so I decided to come along to take some pictures. I was actually standing WAY back from them, and I had to use my long-range camera lens. (Which was one of my first times using it!)

Both of my relatives have an official gun license and were completely following the law about shooting. So don't worry. They weren't breaking the law. ;)

I had a lot of fun taking these pictures though. All those "things" flying away from the gun is the shells of the ammo, although correct me if I'm wrong; I'm not much of a "gun person". :p

Fire in the hole! :D


Best shot! <3
This was one of my best shots. ^^  The gun shell was flying away just as he pulled back on the gun and shot at the target. Perfect. I clicked away at the shutter, and "yay!" I had a great picture. Not to mention the sky! Perfect clouds in the background!! <3

Fly away!! :)
I think I had a lot of fun practicing with my shutter speed, ISO, etc. I was joking that they had guns, but I had a Canon... Hehe. :)

Have you ever been to a shooting range?

What are your beliefs about guns?

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. wow! Who all went to the shooting range? Did you????
    ~Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, you were shooting them while they were shooting the target. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I made that joke as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts