A Walk In The Woods || Nature Photos


Hey ya'll! Another "A Walk In The Woods" post to brighten your day! 🔅

I had a lot of fun with my F. 1.8 yesterday around our property; now I am considering getting a macro lens! I thought I would always be a people photographer, but now I mostly do nature with my beloved Manual mode and 1.8... and I really like doing the tiny little details of every beautiful thing God has made for us. ♫

I don't know where God will lead me; maybe I will become a people photographer, or a nature photographer, or even something eccentric or crazy like a pilot in the Congo!! 😮

But the truth is, I've been hit hard by the spring fever. I just want to go out with my camera every day to take pictures of everything budding and every single flower in the backyard. Sometimes I just want to forget school and every little thing I have to do, and lay in the warm grass taking pictures of the beautiful sky. 🌥

But I do like working with people. I just take a lot more nature photos. Is this making sense?
I'll stop my rambling and let you look at the photos. 😃


I'm not sure what kind of tree this is, but it produces these white flowers every year. Any ideas?


Our backyard is CHALK-FULL of these dandelions right now, so I've been taking some really fun pictures with these!! ⚘


Fungi 



A fun long exposure as the wind swept through the grass- lovin' it!!!!



One thing that you have to know about me is that I L O V E the color PURPLE!! 💜 🙋 🔯
So when I saw these purple flowers, I knew I HAD to take at least one picture of them!!


(Not light bokeh here- but all those white dots are flowers. <3)


Did I mention I love PURPLE!!! (Sorry, I'm a #1 fan!) 😛





I had so much fun with these! It reminds me of a fairy tale or some storybook, but I can't put my finger on which one. These tree branches are just simple pine tree branches, but the way that they stuck out, and how I set my camera's settings, made these pictures very fun.
And bokeh! You can't get me away from bokeh these days!!




I have a feeling that leaf ⬆ is some kind of poison ivy or something, but I'm OK near it since I'm (thankfully!) not allergic to it! But pretty much everyone else in our household is, so they have to be careful around it, especially two of my brothers, Pete & Hunter. 😝

Have you been hit by the spring fever yet?
Are you enjoying spring?

Hadassah <3


Comments

  1. Wow, you really do have an eye for macro photography! I can't wait to see what field you pursue :)

    love,
    -C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE PURPLE FLOWERS!!! (Purple is my fav color) ;)
    <3 Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh! My heart skipped a beat when I saw that first picture! And scrolling through all the rest simply transported me! The violets are SO beautiful... and so is everything else!! You do such a good job of capturing the peaceful, simple-yet-complex, heartwarming, and oh-so... **sigh** NO word on earth (that I can think of) can fully describe the beauty of nature. And yet, we must try! We must "ramble on" or else we will BURST!!

    Love it, Hadassah! :)

    In Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these pics! Especially the long exposure dandelion and the pine branches. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all! Is the first photo of the bushes at the end of the driveway by the road? If so, they are mock orange, and they smell delightfully fragrant like citrus orange blossoms. I had one outside my bedroom window when I was a girl. We didn't have air conditioning, so the bedroom window was open in the spring, and the mock orange was like perfume on my pillow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they aren't by the driveway, but I'm not sure what kind of bush it is! :P I'm sure that smelled wonderful in the spring! <3

      Hadassah <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts