After It Rains || Macro Photography


Hi ya'll!!!

I have to say I missed blogging with you yesterday, but I was very busy...because I got to go see "A Midsummer Night's Dream,"  by Shakespeare with some friends! A bunch of homeschoolers were putting on at the Fitton Arts Center in Hamilton. I had a lot of fun and then I got to go see "Peter Pan"  (also a play!) that was being put on near our little home town. :D

So today's post is MORE 1.8. Alright. I'm obsessed. But this time I went out right near the end of the Golden Hour (a photographer's dream!!) and got pictures right after a big rain storm. Oooh... these turned out SO WONDERFUL. I was so happy with all of these, so... sit back and enjoy all the pictures!!

Bokeh <3

Oh... bokeh!! All the rain drops on the grass turned into shimmering spots of bokeh!! *sigh*

BOKEH! <3

More Bokeh! <3

BOKEH + BLACK AND WHITE!?! *swoon*


And THEN you turn it into BLACK AND WHITE!! (Sorry, I'm pretty pumped up right now!) xD

F.1.8 
I think almost all f. 1.8 is Macro, at least in nature photography.

F.1.8.

Raindrops

Using the "Transfer" filter in the Photos for Mac editor! I love the colors!!

More raindrops!

F.1.8!

Raindrops on flower bushes!

Macro shot
Every little raindrop is just perfect. I'm IN LOVE with Macro Photography!!

Raindrops just "hanging out" :p

More f.1.8... you must be getting tired of it by now! ^_^

So, that wraps things up! Tell me how much you liked them in the comments or drop me an e-mail!! :)

Have a great weekend!

Do you like rain showers?

What about "Golden Hour?"

Which picture is your fav? :D

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. LOVE. Holy cow, Dassah! These are fabulous! And I love how you are getting more adventurous in your editing style. Can't wait to shoot with you soon <3

    xo,
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! So looking forward to it!! Thanks so much Charlotte! I appreciate all your kind words :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... GOODNESS!! THESE ARE A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Honestly, these are some of the best shots that I've EVER seen.

    Hadassah! I'm so excited for you! You have SO much talent! My favorites are #2 & #3 (DEFINITELY) as well as the ones directly above and underneath the caption "Raindrops." They look SO professional and down-right BEAUTIFUL. I can't even tell you...

    And yes, to answer your question, I LOVE rain showers (especially warm, summer rains **happy sigh**). <3 <3 <3

    In Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much!!! I LOVE your comments my WONDERFUL friend!!!! Did you know there's a WORD for the smell after rain showers!?!?! The word is "Petrichor" and it is the WONDERFUL smell of rain after it falls onto dry soil! Can you believe that?!? :)

      Thank you so much my dear!!

      Hadassah

      Delete
  4. Taking pics after it rains is SO much fun! These are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts