Just a Bunch of Book Geeks || Photoshoot!


Hey ya'll! I am super excited to share this photoshoot that I did last Monday with a girl from this blog. I have known her personally for about seven years, and she's always been the one with the camera. She kind of introduced me to the whole thing, and she and I are two peas in a pod when it comes to Canon cameras. 😁

When I got there, she had a whole bucketload of props to use, and I immediately started oohing and aahing over everything. We finally decided on the geeky book-y look, and I was immediately loving all the shots!!

Boy, does she pull off the look! A messy bun, glasses, bright lipstick, skinny jeans, and a button up shirt. Wow.

A-and, I had so much fun editing all of these pictures! There's a lot here, so forgive me for the slow downloads. 😉

Black and White 

Alice In Wonderland :)


Geeky + Books = Love!! <3


My favorite shot... :)


"I love this book!!"


Just a picnic...




The Little Details


The lighting!!

Vintage cameras!! <3



"My favorite part..."

That laugh makes me laugh!!


Jane Austen!! <3

The Book Queen

Red Lipstick + Green Eyes!!?!




 One thing I noticed when I was going through these the other day, was how pretty her eyes are!! Her red lipstick + dark hair really compliment her green sparkly eyes.

All in all, this is the most fun photoshoot I think I've EVER had! All those lovely props made everything complete!! 💜

I hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend!! Before I go, I had a couple of questions about how to follow this blog. You can follow it on Bloglovin', or you can follow me on Google+. Either way, you will get notifications on new posts through your e-mail or Google+ Notifications. And keep those lovely e-mails coming, you guys really brighten up my day!! 😎

Have you ever done a photoshoot like this?
Which one is your fav? 

Hadassah <3





Comments

  1. Oh Dassah,
    How fun!! Charlotte Boyer is a GREAT model! At first I had to figure out who she was! ;) Great pics! That looked like SO MUCH FUN!!!!! You girls are so AWESOME TOGETHER!! <3 <3

    God Bless,
    Caroline Kidd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had so much fun with these, and I am glad you all like them! <3

    Hadassah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, girly, these turned out FANTASTIC <3 Love you!

    xo,
    -C

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAAAA?? These are gorgeous!! My brain is kind of exploding right now.. hehe. I absolutely LOVE the theme! And Charlotte is SUCH a great model. I think my favorite was the one right under the caption "The Little Things." That one is sosososoososososo **catching my breath** SO pretty. Just WOW.

    In Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun!!! I follow the Boyer sister's blog too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts