Random Portraits


Hi ya'll!! Today I'm just going to be sharing some random portraits that I... well, I kinda forgot about. Usually I just am walking around the house with my camera and snap a couple random ones that later get uploaded, and.. forgot about. Not big winners, but still cute enough to show around here on my PP blog. 😊

Pumpkin Spice
 After I showed here this picture she said, "You made me look cute with those crinkle things around my eyebrows!!" I laughed out loud! :D

Blue Eyes

Raggedy Ann

Pumpkin Spice.... again. :P


And here's my brother Pete... and Mickey Mozart in his hands, in the background. :)
Yeah... you see my little sisters more on here than you do my brothers... mostly because little girls (besides Mickey Mozart, of course!!) are SO DARN CUTE!!! 💙
Bu-ut...
Besides photography lately, we were super excited yesterday because we got a litter of kittens!! I will try to attach a picture soon, (hopefully!!) but they're in the tiny-ugly-but still cute- stage. 😀  Their mother won't let us near them to much, and we don't want her to leave with them, so we try not to go in the barn to much. I can't wait until they're crawling around!!!! 😻

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. Aww so cute!! <3 I'm sorry I've been so absent on here lately! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright!! We all get busy... ;)

      Hadassah <3

      Delete
  2. AWW I LOVE your family!

    <3 Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful, Hadassah! They make me feel all warm and happy inside. So many darling little people all in one family - it's wonderfully overwhelming!! :) :) :)

    In Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such cute siblings! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts