Almost-Summer Portraits


Hi ya'll!
Are you ready for some cuteness overload? I had so much fun yesterday taking these pictures of my little sisters, and then editing them was even more fun, brightening up their beautiful blue & green eyes, and just everything about them is CUTE! 💕

Plus it's been SO HOT in Ohio! Yesterday we reached at LEAST 85* and we had to turn on our AC! Can you believe that in May!? 🌞

Raggedy Ann :)

A, with freckles & sparkly blue eyes


I LOVE HER EXPRESSION!! :)

Raggedy Ann

Blue Eyes
So now that you've looked through them all, do you see what I mean!? I have the most gorgeous sisters!! The very bottom picture was Blue Eyes laying under a tree with the sunlight pouring through the leaves. 😊

I realized that I don't write very much on blog posts, which is odd since I am a writer, as well as a photographer. I guess a picture says "a thousand words," and I do post usually 5-6 photos at a time. 😁

Oh, and I just reached my 100th post!!! Can you believe that!!? Woo hoo!!

So, what do you think? Should I say more, or post more photos and not say as much? 

Hadassah <3



Comments

  1. Love these! Your sisters are the sweetest <3 I think that you're doing great balancing your words with pictures.

    xo,
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little sisters are so sweet!! They are darlin! Great pics!!!

    <3 Caroline K

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SWEET!!! Congrats on your 100th post!
    What I always tell people when they ask what they should write/post about is just do what you enjoy. If you prefer posting more pics than writing more words, do that! If it's the other way around, that's totally fine too! If YOU love what you're doing, that will show through in what you post and in turn, it will cause US to love what you're doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gloria! What an encouraging comment. Thank you for your sweet comments, you brighten up my day!

      Delete
    2. You're very welcome! Aw, thanks. :) Your posts always brighten my day!

      Delete
  4. These are cute pics!

    https://tizziestidbits.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the darlings! Make sure to give them all lots of hugs for me! AND WOW! Your 100th post? That is incredible! I've never noticed a lack of written content in your blog before. Though I must say, I always take great delight in reading your charming captions. I'm sure that whatever you do will be just PERFECT. You are a natural blogger, Hadassah! Thank you for brightening my day! <3

    In Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sisters are so pretty! I think they probably take after their big sister :) Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee! Thank you Petra, I'm sure the same about you! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts