Around The Farm || Kittens


Woo hoo! I finally am sharing those kitten pictures I talked about a couple of weeks ago!!

Are you ready for some over-board cuteness!? 😊


So, right now there are (we think) two girls, and two boys. We have three tiger-striped ones, and the adorable white/gray one. The white/gray one is a girl, as well as one of the stripey ones, and the other two stripeys are boys. 🐈


Aren't they adorable?


I hope everyone has a blessed week! I am going to be SUPERBUSY this week, which means headin' out to King's Island with some friends tomorrow, and then a bunch of errands all week long. I hope I have time to blog! I have really enjoyed all the fun and awesome comments you guys give me!! Hugs to all of you! 🤗

Do you like cats and/or kittens?

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. Aw, so precious!!! We have two cats, both of them American Shorthairs, although one has pretty long hair for a Shorthair. :P Zoe (my cat) is a tuxedo and Olivia (my sister's cat) is mostly black with white paws, nose, and a strip of white running down her belly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, Hadassah, they're ADORABLE! Kittens are SO sweet. And I hope you have (or had) a super fun time at King's Island! Sending hugs right back at you!

    In Christ,
    Geneva <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thank you for caring!! :)

      Love to you too... :)

      Hadassah

      Delete
  3. Awww!! Those kittens are the SWEETEST!! <3
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to show Lydia these cute kittens!!!!! She will adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lydia wants to come visit NOW!!!! And also requests more kitten photos! 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try!! We can't wait to see you all in August! Hopefully ya'll can come visit OUR farm soon and see these tiny furry bundles of joy... and endless energy!!! :)

      Love you two!!

      Hadassah <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts