The Beauty in Nature Photography


The beauty in nature photography always gets me. Just everything about it makes me love God's Creation even more. 😊


Clouds are always a favorite to take of mine. Because every cloud is different than the last. Doesn't everyone love to play the game where you find something in the clouds?


I found out frogs are very hard to take pictures of. You have to be dead silent and not move. At all. I think this picture was my third attempt at taking these. I had to keep coming back because once I scared it, it was gone. (These frogs are in our creek)  🐸


Ooh! And I learned how to take monochrome pictures! Yeah, I know. Almost 300 days into taking pictures on a camera, and I just figured that out? 😜


This landscape is so peaceful some how, so... quiet. Not cluttered or to bright. Just a pine-covered trail, with ivy growing...


If you haven't noticed, I love butterflies... what girl doesn't?! What amazes me is that this butterfly has a different pattern under it's wings. ⬇



And a better shot of the frog. 😍



 "How many are your works, LORD! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures.There is the sea, vast and spacious, teeming with creatures beyond number— living things both large and small." - Psalm 104:24-25

Do you enjoy nature?

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. Thank you, Hadassah, for this beautiful post. I love your pictures and your deep appreciation for nature so very, VERY much. In wisdom He made it all! Amen! :)

    Love in Christ,
    Geneva <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! I also really enjoy nature photography. Being in God's creation is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You are so crazy talented!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts