After It Rains || Macro Photography (Vol. 2!)


Hi ya'll.
It's 9:32 pm and I'm finally writing this! *Sigh,* I read so many posts by blogger ladies who always are saying their life is so busy, and they get around to blogging when they can- and they're generally mothers/college/high schoolers/ or other things! I'm a 12 year old blogging about my ventures and love for photography, and I am so busy. I'm not even in high school yet!

I am starting a blogging schedule soon to keep a better schedule of all that goes on around here. I've got big plans, hopefully coming soon, for this little corner of the internet. So please keep watch this summer as I keep hinting the little details! I have been wanting to change my blog style+website for a long time, (OK. Maybe just four or five months!) and hopefully late this summer I will have the chance to do something big like that. For now, please just pray! :)


Anywaay...I'm sure you didn't come for my rambles & shambles. I did a post like this just a couple months ago (Was that really April!?) and really loved how many sweet comments and kindness I got toward that post. As you know, I am a nature lover, and I show that through my pictures. Rain and raindrops especially. 😀


Okay. So I love bokeh. Bokeh is just one of those little pleasures in life that gives you satisfaction and joy. I am not sure why I love bokeh so much, but after a rainstorm and the sun's out, ALL I CAN GET in my pictures is... bokeh.  💎


I had so much fun taking all of these pictures! It was a tiny bit of a challenge though, trying not to get my camera wet (I was standing in a forest after it rained!) and taking all of these. But I am honestly in love with how they came out.


Some were SO MUCH better than others, while some were... blurry and a bit... ugly. You know, being a photographer has taught me to do your best and succeed. I am a bit of a perfectionist, so that is hard for me lol!  😉


I really did have fun taking all of these. The lighting- the bokeh- the feeling- the texture- everything. I feel like these should be on a card with a Bible verse... maybe a future business in store?


It was around four o' clock- almost Golden Hour but not yet when I took these, so there was some shadowing and harsh light, but I think I did alright...


Okay. Can I just say how much I love these TWO!!! Especially the one above ⬆ (!!!!)


Life has all of those secret, hidden pleasures that you don't discover until you are a photographer. Me, I've been a photographer for... exactly 10 months, not counting old selfies and pictures with a point & shoot. 😉  My Dad really got me interested in the whole photography thing, and also lots of inspiration came from my dearest shutterbug friends, Joanna, Charlotte, Aliyah, Petra, and okay, maybe not a friend, but I do love Joel Sartore's work. He's so inspiring as a National Geographic photographer! 🐯 (I couldn't help put in a tiger emoji!)



So that's me. That's my rambles and shambles for now. I hope you really enjoyed all the photographs. I have so much to share- but so little time. Oh, there's so much still left in this year. We're almost exactly halfway through it. 2017, where have you gone? Gosh, I sound like it's the New Year. I better go before I make a mess of myself. 😜

Do you like rainstorms?
Are you excited for 2017 to end- or do you feel like it's going waay to fast?

Hadassah <3


-"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart."
-Jeremiah 29:11 <3

Comments

  1. Hi Dassah,

    I’m the Community Manager with Anagram Interactive, where we specialize in connecting established brands with prominent bloggers. We are running a campaign with Paperless Post, an online paper stationery creator that allows you to custom make designs that best represent your individual aesthetic, and want you to be involved!

    Your blog has beautiful photography and your artistic ability is remarkable. You have thoughtful and engaging posts that make us want to come back for more. We were impressed with the imagery featured on your blog and would like to work with you for our Paperless Post campaign.

    We would like to offer you 600 digital Coins (a $60 value!) for free to try out Paperless Post’s innovative online service and write about your experience. Paperless Post’s Coins can be used for any digital invitations or digital cards on paperlesspost.com.

    Paperless Post boasts collaborations with many leading fashion brands and lifestyle designers, including Kate Spade New York, Oscar de la Renta, and Jonathan Adler among others. It’s a great way to display your photos and we think you would love using it. The company has sent over 85 million cards to date and we want to get your feedback and opinions on the service.

    Please let me know if you would be interested in working with Paperless Post. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Please write me at helen@anagraminteractive.com
    Best,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Helen! I will e-mail you on more details! Thank you so much for an opportunity like this!

      Best, Dassah

      Delete
  2. Love all these pics!!! It's really fun to take pictures after it's rained. I especially like how the air smells after a good rain. So fresh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Popular Posts