Playtime w/ Mickey Mozart


Hi, lovely people. I know it's been awhile since Mickey Mozart,(my little brother) was featured here on the blogosphere!! (or photographysphere...?)

We've been so busy here at PW Farm, and I've been trying to get some blogging done in between errands etc. I finally got my camera out and decided, "Hey, you know what? M needs some pictures... it's been awhile and all my readers may need some cuteness today."  😊


So he was playing in the playroom, and the light was almost perfect (Golden Hour!!) I got out my camera with my 50mm lens, and took some shots.


My "challenge" for myself was eyes. I've been really trying to get the eyes in focus, since I have gotten very many pictures... and the eyes aren't really in focus. Mainly with babies, or toddlers, who move around SO MUCH!


You either have to be really good with Manual focus, or just stick with auto, which helps with moving children, if they're not too fast. This little man is finally an expert at walking, and is ALL over the place! Plus, he's developed a, *ahem*, habit of grabbing my camera.  😛


He's got the same look as my little sister, Raggedy Ann, when she was little. The auburn hair, (although her's is more red!) green eyes, and cheeks that you can PINCH!!! (all. day.)


Heehee. He's turned into quite the silly little guy. At Church, although, he is a solemn baby boy around other people, especially my friend Naomi. 😊
I guess we kind of all were... well, at least some of us. I used to cry because I was afraid of my uncle!! And still, I am shy at times, though I don't think some of my friends would believe it. So, that's all for now.

Do you have little brothers?
Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. So cute! These are all fantastic shots! Great job capturing his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 6 little brothers!!! And they are all cute in their own way. I LOVE these photos ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky!! I've got two younger brothers, and two older brothers, plus four little sisters!! Thank you! You are so dear! <3 <3 <3 I'm thinking about going into baby photography business when I'm older. Babies can just capture your heart! *happy sigh* :)

      Delete
  3. SO cute, Hadassah! I love the second picture <3

    xo,
    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte!! You are so sweet!! Lots of love to you!!

      Delete
  4. These are simply darling, Hadassah! Give that little cutie lots of hugs and kisses for me!

    In Christ,
    Geneva <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! He's growing up so fast!! So cute! Love the pics!!
    <3 C. Kidd

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts