Summer Kitten Shots


Well, you know. It's almost summer, LIKE TOMORROW!! 😉

I always thought I don't like summer, but I realize now that I just don't like some parts of summer. Like bugs, really HOT heat, and yeah, bugs. 🐛

Not that I don't like taking pictures of bugs, but I just am not the kind of girl who likes finding a bee crawling around on your hair. (ew!)

I do like painting your nails, going barefoot, and playing soccer in the summer... not to mention using the hose on hot days!!!

Bu-ut, that's not why I'm here. I'm here for some more kitten pictures!! 🐈


Check out those BLUE EYES!! (no edit!)

One of my readers requested more kitten pics, but of course I was already planning on going out to the barn and taking some more! You may have seen my post a couple of weeks ago about the kittens, and I'm back to show you some more! They've definitely got bigger since then!


So we discovered that we have two girls, and two boys. The white/gray/slightly orange cat is a girl, which we named Marshmellow, and we call her Marsha, (not spelled Marcia) for short. It always reminds me of that famous scene from Brady Bunch; "Marcia, Marcia, MARCIA!"  🤣


There's three stripy tiger ones, and the two boys of the striped ones have green/gray eyes. They're not named yet, unfortunately. Lately I've been calling them Zig & Zag though, since they're bit of frady-cats.  😏

The girl out of the striped ones, has bright blue eyes, and her name is Frankie, for Frank Sinatra. (Ol' Blue Eyes, you know?)

Marsha


All the siblings LOVE to play and run around all day, and they're probably the most friendly of all the litter of cats we've ever had.



I love that shot above! ⬆ Kitten paws are SO soft, and you know me with my on-the-ground shots of cats. 😉

Do you like the pictures?
What are you doing this summer?

Hadassah <3



Comments

  1. Kitty pictures always make me smile! Don't you just love watching them play around? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally Gloria! I could watch them. all. day. :)

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to show these to Lydia when I see her next!! She will be thrilled you posted more pics of your adorable kittens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! The kittens are soooooooooooooo beautiful! And the pictures are amazing!

    In Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts