A Walk In The Woods || Photoshoot!


Hi y'all!

Boy, I am due for an update! I've been so busy with everything lately I haven't gotten around to taking very many pictures or blogging! I am working on another blog right now with seven other special girls and it's taking up most of my time. Hopefully it'll be ready for the public by the 24th, but that's just what we're aiming for. 😉

Anyway, on Sunday I got to go for a "playdate" at my dearest friend Diana's house and of course I brought my camera! 😊


Her younger sister, who I call Arabella, had such fun following Diana around as we ran around the woods. 😊


They had so many pretty wildflowers out in their woods that I couldn't resist taking 1.8 pictures with my camera!



Then, later that afternoon we all dressed up in "Anne of Green Gables," themed dress-up and had a mini-photo session, which was so. darn. fun. 😃

Diana + Arabella = the cutest sisters!


As much as I do enjoy dressing up, it is waay more fun when you do it with friends! Plus, it makes you feel little again, and not all "growed up," LOL. 🙂


Diana had fun using my camera and taking these pictures of me. She definitely has an eye for it, and my hair is just glowing in this picture! 🔥



When my Mom saw this picture of me she said, "Wow, you look so grown up!" and I blushed. But I do look older somehow... maybe it's just because my hair was down... 😊


We had so much fun taking all these photos! Diana truly made my day taking pictures of me, because hey, I'm usually the one behind the camera, you know? 😋

Do you like dressing up? 


Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun!! Lovely Pictures!!
    <3 Caroline K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts