Calligraphy Class in Columbus OH, + Blogging Break


Hi y'all!

I hate being a "spontaneous poster," but lately things around here have been so hectic and crazy that I haven't had much time to do that here. *Sigh*, sometimes I think we just need a blogging break to get away and focus on life... S-o, I am taking a little blogging break and will be back with you next week or early August.

But, before I leave you guys, I wanted to share this wonderful day I had last week! I got to meet Aliyah Burton of Aliyah Grace Burton  at a calligraphy class that she was putting on!!



She was amazing. Even though she kept telling us she was just like us, beginners first, I was thinking, "There's no way she was a beginner in the beginning!" She was so good, I thought she just had to gone straight to professional to even more professional. 😉


The class went from 1-3, and I was a photographer along with one of Aliyah's friends, Lauren. I had fun taking everyone's pictures as they were working so diligently and focused!


Our teacher :)


My Grandma was the one who took me up to Columbus (a 1 1/2 drive!) and she took the class as well. She really loved it and did amazing work!

My name :)

She let me doodle around on here worksheets, so of course I had to take a picture of this :D


And some big news, I'm on Instagram!! Follow me here or find me as @photobloggergal on Instagram. <3

And, I reached 100 followers (now 102!) on my Google+ page! Thank you SO MUCH YOU GUYS! You truly mean a lot to me!


And, that blog that I was talking about in my last post? It's out there! Go check it out HERE!


So I'll see you sometime soon! Keep checking back here to see what I'm up to, or follow me on Instagram! ↑ (link above!)

Do you like love calligraphy?


Hadassah <3




Comments

  1. OH It looks like you had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cool you got to meet Aliyah! The Calligraphy looks so cool!! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW DASSAH! You are just too sweet. Trust me, I was once a beginner. Still feel like one, sometimes. I am so glad you could come and you and your grandmother did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts