Fourth Of July || Recap!


Boy, oh boy, do I have some great pictures to show y'all from our wonderful Independence Day yesterday! 🎆

First of all, we went to a friend's house for a BBQ and wonderful time with friends. Everything was going great... until it rained. And I mean POURED. Everyone was shrieking and running around, grabbing things from outside and heading into the small, but comfy house. We didn't let the rain spoil our spirits!


All the children played rounds of Apples to Apples and believe me, it was a LOUD game of Apples to Apples. When you have more than 14 people sitting at one table playing, it gets loud! 😊


I got some pretty pictures of their little courtyard, which was filling up with water very quickly.
I love the texture and love it more in black & white! 😉


Well, the rain let up, and most of the families headed out to the J. W. Denver Williams Memorial Park for some wonderful fireworks and more time to talk and laugh together. All the littler kids had glow sticks and I got some pretty fun pictures of them swingin' the glow sticks around. 🌟



Finally the fireworks started and I started snapping away. I had so much fun using long exposure or fast exposure, and using all the fun settings on the camera!






As I was talking to my friend last night, (who'm I'll call The Horse Lover 😉) we were talking about how when we were little and we were a little bit scared of fireworks. I remember always hiding on my Mom or Dad's lap and closing my ears at the loud noise, but now, I don't even flinch! (Except at the Grand Finale when it gets LOUD!!) 😊




Loong exposure!



Does't it look like electricity!? 




And also, a video for y'all that's also on my YouTube Channel. Hope you enjoy!

How was your Fourth of July?
Did you see the fireworks?


Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. Ooh-la-la! I've always loved fireworks! Our Fourth of July outing got rained on as well. But we were all in our swimsuits so it didn't really matter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These pictures are spectacular! It looks like you had a really fun and exciting Fourth of July! Our family also got to see some REALLY amazing fireworks at our friends house. Aren't the power and beauty of the explosions just exhilarating?

    In Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts