Light & Shadows


Hi y'all!

As I was going through my pictures on our computer, I found several pictures that I had taken, but never posted on here, with light and shadows.

The picture above I took of my younger brother, Pete, in our living room right in front of the blinds that were open. On the camera I set it to a 1.8 aperture and turned it to black and white using the Monochrome setting, and set my ISO to 400. It turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. 😉


Remember the "A Walk In The Woods || Cowan Lake" post? Well this was one of the pictures from that gray dull day in the woods that I never posted! I'll quit talking techie and just say it was an easy shot, since the sky was so dark. 😉


And these are so fun! Just turn your ISO down and your shutter speed up, and you'll get only the lightbulb glowing, even if the room has a tiny bit of light. Just remember to close the curtains!


I think this was taken last fall, due to the leaves on the ground. It was a pretty sunset, and the shadows were everywhere! 🍁


Mickey Mozart. I had to edit this one a bit, but it was kind of blurry anyway, so I just brought the brightness waaay down and turned it to black and white. I kinda like it, actually! 😊


And you've seen these windows and curtains before, I'm sure. 😉


Well, I must go and help out around the house. Love all of you dear people!

Do you like playing with light and shadows?

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. This is so cool! Now I'm really inspired to take some pictures around our windows.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts