Photography Highlights || July Edition!


Hi y'all!

Well, it's only 10 days into July, and I figured you'd need a pick-me-up for this gray, dull afternoon... at least where I live it's a gray, dull, (and rainy!) afternoon. 😉


  • First of all: Have to check out this post by Aliyah! She's always first on my Photography Highlights, and always will be my favorite photography blogger! OK, well that was technically posted in June, but hey, almost July, right? 😊

  • This picture on Instagram!! Ayiee! Totally amazzzziing! The sun, the clouds, everythinnnng! 😍

  • Found this picture on 500px, (of course) and totally fell in love with the color and summery feeling! Can I please please PLEASE do a photo shoot in a field of flowers!?

  • Also a 500px picture and it really reminds me of Belle from Beauty & The Beast, for some reason. I've already seen the new version twice, and love it every time more than the last!! 🎵

  • Totally in love with this picture, which I found on Pinterest!! For the "Dreamers & Lovers," I'm going to have to get some friends together on a warm sunny evening in Golden Hour, and do a shoot like this!! 

Did you enjoy the links as much as I did? 😉

Hadassah <3



Comments

  1. YAS I've always wanted to do a photoshoot at Golden Hour in a field of flowers, too. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE all those pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Dassah you are so sweet <3 thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts