Sibling Photos


Hi y'all! I hope everyone is having a good end toward their week.

I thought I'd just share some recent favs of mine that I took of my siblings, not all of them, but the bottom five or so. 😉

A

Pumpkin Spice, coloring ✎

Raggedy Ann, reading early in the morning

Pumpkin Spice, again, throwing a ball. :)

Mickey Mozart & Blue Eyes at the window :)

Some of them are good, but blurry or not sharp enough, but that's what I appreciate about you guys. You're always ready to have a nice comment or smile at my photos. I have a lot to learn in the photographing world, but I have already learned so much from being a photography blogger!! Thank you all so much for your kindness & comments! 🤗

Do you like taking pictures of your family?

Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. I love the first picture, he is SO cute!
    But I think my favorite picture is the one of Raggedy Ann, she is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadassah, you do SUCH a wonderful job capturing the beauty in simple, everyday moments. I love that about your photography. These pictures are just SO sweet! I especially like the one of A on the tree swing. :)

    Love In Christ,
    Geneva

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts