Summertime Strawberries || Photoshoot


Hi everyone! It's been too long since I last posted on here! These past couple of weeks have been so hectic and crazy for me, and I realized I just needed to sit down at the computer and write a refreshing post to my corner of the internet. 😊

First of all, due to a change of plans, I didn't get to take pictures at my cousin's wedding. It was very disappointing for me, but I had a lot of fun at the actual wedding that I would've taken pictures. The reception was at the Illinois Train Terminal in Urbana, and we were waaayyy up high! I had a lot of fun seeing all of my cousins and extended family! Plus meeting my cousin's new wife, who is really fun and beautiful. 😉  💗

No idea what was being said here!!

All these pictures were actually taken before we left for the wedding. Well, right before we left. My two sisters, Raggedy Ann & Blue Eyes were out after dinner in the last hour of the evening (gorgeous light! 🌞 ) and were playing on the swing set together. They're pretty used to my camera now. 😉

She heard the neighbors playing outside

I love this picture! <3

Awwwww ♡

Cutie Pie!

And ohmygoodness! She looks like an angel!

Not sure if I like it in color... or black and white... hmmm.

Run, run, run jump! Now breathe... (anyone get that reference?)  😊

That cat's enjoying himself!!
These two ARE my summer strawberries! Red hair and sparky personalities... plus Blue Eyes is wearing a strawberry dress... 🍓 😍
I am ready for fall though, even though summer still has away's to go. And I'm starting soccer on Friday, so yippee-yay for that!! ⚽ 👏

I hope you enjoyed this photoshoot! It's so good to be back! (If you want to see more of my pictures, you can also view my newer Instagram page!)


Are you enjoying the last months of summer?
Are you ready for fall?
Do you have a little sister? (s)


Hadassah <3

Comments

  1. So cute! I'm not sure either if that one picture looks better in B&W or in color! Although I really like how the sunlight lights up her hair in the color one.
    That's too bad you weren't able to photograph your cousin's wedding. But at least you did have a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! I LOVE comments, so please comment! But please be aware that not everyone likes complainers. So please keep it kind and clean, and thanks for just taking the time! Your comment will show up after I approve. :)

Your Favorite Posts On PP:

Popular Posts